Friday, December 5, 2008

Catching Up

I think I need to change my expectations. No more will I expect I can keep up with this blog, no more will I fret over it, and no more will I start my message with "gee I haven't kept up" (well, after this time.)

From now on, I will write when able, motivated and have something to say. (My guess is I will probably do it a lot more often now).


So, Friday night in the Amidei house. Tom is off working at the bowling alley. Haley is fast asleep after reading in the Twilight series for hours tonight. I've been playing with the new marquees and scrolling photos on my blog. (Fun stuff by the way). I've cooked and cleaned up already. I've visited with a new and dear friend (thanks again Nicki), and now it's "my" time.

What do I do? Go sit at the computer where I spend most of my day because of work...only now it's by choice. I get to look at family and friends blogs, I get to watch tv shows I didn't have time to watch earlier this week, I get to stay up all night playing silly computer games, and I get to not worry about how late I stay up because I don't have to get up early tomorrow morning and go to work.


Ah....life is good when you're an adult!

1 comments:

o charm said...

life is "that kind of good" when you're adult with children that take care of themselves! my "life is good" isn't filled with hours of tv shows and computer games these days. . . but happy to hear you are finding time to relax! and nice to find your blog! welcome to the club! (did i start this???)