This is going around Facebook and blogs....Thought I'd join in on the fun.
1. I met my husband in a bowling alley. He proposed to me on the way to a gas station. Are we white trash, or what?
2. I have had well over 150 pieces of artwork published in varying books and magazines.
3. I've been told there is an entire file drawer full of my records at the Boulder Community Hospital Emergency Department. I have yet to verify this fact.
4. My sister and I used to play "Here Come The Brides" in our backyard. I never got to be Candy...and I always wanted to marry Jeremy Bolt. (Bobby Sherman)
5. There is no one in this world I respect more than my mom and my dad.
6. I honestly believe that money wouldn't change me...and by gosh, I want to test that theory.
7. I am truly fearful for the future of our great country. I believe we are headed down a dangerous path.
8. I horde scrapbooking and craft supplies...but I'm still not as bad as Jen.
9. I once spent a holiday season as a professional gift wrapper at JCPenny's.
10. I believe the worst pain you can ever feel is the loss of a child.
11. My favorite breakfast is my mother's biscuits and gravy.
12. I used to come home for lunch in elementary school. I would meet mom and we would watch "General Hospital" together.
13. I secretly don't believe I am a very creative person. I just fake it well. I wish I was as creative as Torrey.
14. Growing up, one of my ambitions was to be in the Olympics. I used to pretend I was in them when I was outside practicing volleyball.
15. I adore green...mostly yellow greens. I think it is one of the best colors and believe I can actually look good wearing it... Don't burst my bubble if that isn't the case.
16. I don't pray as often as I should, but I truly have faith in the power of prayer.
17. I would much rather be cold than hot.
18. We had a large room in our basement. When I was young, we used to move the furniture enough that we could roller-skate down there. Looking back I realize how small the space was, but back then...it was like having my own private rink.
19. I have three friends that no matter how long we go without talking, when we get together it is like we were never apart; we pick right up where we left off. Thanks Diane, Chris and Allison.
20. My first job (besides babysitting) was at a "soda fountain / pizza parlor". I had to wear a red and white stripped uniform...and my boss hit on me. I quite shortly after.
21. I am scared to death of taking a polygraph test. No clue why...I don't have things to hide, but the concept scares the hell out of me.
22. I have been keeping journals since I was 9 years old.
23. The start of it all....between my 6th and 7th grade years I saw my gym teacher at a store during the summer break. She mentioned a volleyball camp and suggested I sign up. The rest is history.
24. I once left my elementary school to walk to 7-11 for lunch. I got caught, of course....nosey neighbors.
25. I love to be alone.... Not for extended long periods of time, but I like to steal any time I can to just be in solitude.