Sunday, November 2, 2008

There's never enough time

It's never more apparent than on a Sunday night...that's when I realize more than any other night...there's never enough time. I never seem to accomplish all I want, or feel as rested and ready to face Monday morning as I want. Weekends just go so fast when you are working full time. There's never enough time to cram all you want to do into just two short days off.

This weekend was crazy, hectic and wonderful...but I'm headed back to work feeling as if there are a hundred things I should have done, but didn't. And I know without a doubt that when I come home from work tomorrow night I will get but only a few minors ones done. So, it all gets up on hold until that next anticipated weekend and day off finally arrives.

So...here's to Monday ----- pfth!

0 comments: