What do you get when you take three grown women, three Cannon Digital Rebels, two beautiful teen girls and one gorgeous, sunny day? In my life, you get over 1,000 photos total.
That was our plan - take these adorable and beautiful girls out, play around with some interesting backgrounds, and just shoot for fun. Between Torrey, Heather and I, the girls were constantly being photographed. In fact, most of the time, they didn't know which way to look.
They were such great sports. I think they had as much fun, if not more than the camera toting group did.
Finish it off with a delightful lunch together and you have the makings of a wonderful day.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Posted by Jodi at 10:06 PM
Sunday, January 18, 2009
5 addictions...... Got this from Jen. Didn't say, but hers were all crafting related. So, I'll just keep it that way.
1. Paper, paper and more paper. I'm amazed at how many different papers there are out there. I can own enough to last me forever, but still want more. I see things I've never seen before, color combinations and patterns that just make me drool. Gotta have it.
2. Color. I love adding color. Doesn't matter if that's with paper, with pens, with ink, with ribbons and fibers. I like having bright, bold colors. I like grayed down colors, I even like pastels sometimes. I just love color.
3. Chocolate. I know more of you probably don't consider this a crafting supply, but honestly...come on. Do you create better when your soul is fed? Chocolate feeds the soul...duh, it's not only an addiction, it's a necessity.
4. Inspiration. I love finding inspiration in books, websites, magazines, friends blogs, anything that has texture, color, design, etc. I like to think that I can turn anything into "mine" by just giving the inspiration my own touch. I find inspiration in a lot of everyday things. And I know I surround myself with people who inspire me both creatively and spiritually.
5. Writing. I've been addicted to writing all my life. I have journals dating back to when I was 8 years old. Now it's blogs, emails, chats, messages, etc. But I still find time to write with pen and ink as well. I was so lucky to make writing my career for a while. Now, I find joy in it as a passion and outlet. The written word has so much to offer.
Alright....now the fun part. Tagging others. So, here's who I want to hear from.
Mom - You've provided inspiration to me all my life...Thanks
Christine - What are your addictions?
Jen P - I can't wait to hear what your addicted to over there in Russia?
Shanda - Blue men?
Cortney - And Scott is not an addiction.
Cheryl - What has changed in the past 18 months of being in Poland? Any new addictions?
Andrea - Obviously, music....anything else?
Anyone else....just join in.
Posted by Jodi at 9:08 PM