Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prayer Request

If you are the praying kind (and I know everyone who visits here is), I'd like to make a request...

I've made it no secret that I don't love my job (except of course to my boss). Well, I'm applying for one that I really want. I've got an amazing "in" with this job. (Thanks Bonnie). It's with the county government - that should mean more job security, great benefits and the chance to actually stay someplace for a while. Sounds good to me.

That's where you come in - say a prayer for me. I am really hoping God blesses me with this opportunity and I can use all the help I can get.

2 comments:

JaneH said...

You got it Honey.... Every night for a lot of years. Love Ya

OnGod'sErrand said...

Happy to put in a good word for you guys, Jodi. Sure hope it works out.